Are you looking to incorporate daily physical activity into your hectic schedule, but finding that to be a problem due to a low budget or limited space? If so, then the Confidence GTR Power Pro treadmill just may offer what you seek.
A simple entry-level treadmill without bells and whistles, this basic treadmill is highly affordable and designed primarily for walking and jogging. It’s great for those new to the fitness world who want to get a little push into an active lifestyle, but aren’t aiming to do serious, intense training.
Despite its budget status, the Confidence GTR Power Pro treadmill offers a decent number of features. While it has its drawbacks, it also provides a reliable and convenient means for healthy exercise.
Confidence GTR Power Pro Review
Technical Information And Features
- Motor: 1.5HP
- Belt size: 15.75” x 43.5”
- Dimensions: 52” x 25.2” x 52”
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Speed range: 0-7.5 MPH
- Incline: 3 manually adjustable inclines
- Programs and applications: 12
- Warranty: None
- Extra Features
- LED display console
- Heart rate monitor through pulse grips
- A Reliable Treadmill For Simple Use
The Confidence GTR Power Pro treadmill runs on a basic 1.5HP motor that brings running speeds up to 7.5 MPH, which is a pretty decent range for a treadmill designed for such basic functions. There are also three incline positions that can be adjusted manually in order to add more resistance to your workouts.
The treadmill can hold up to 250 lbs, which is, once more, up to the industry standard. It is worth noting that the Confidence GTR Power Pro treadmill is designed to be space saving, and as such, it is incredibly lightweight and is foldable for easy storage.
This means it can fit in visually any space, although the design does come with a drawback: the running belt only measures 15.75” x 43.5” in size, which makes it only suitable for walking or jogging, and it may not even be usable if you are tall. With that being said, the treadmill offers a great, basic fitness option for anyone looking to incorporate some physical activity into their daily routines.
The Confidence GTR Power Pro treadmill is fitted with a simple LED console that is not backlit. This console will show you your time, distance, speed, calories burned, and heart rate as you run. Heart rate is monitored via pulse grips in the handlebars. This allows you to monitor your progress as time goes on.
The console also comes with 12 workout programs installed. These run for about 30 minutes at a time, and you can choose between different maximum speeds that you will reach depending on the intensity of the workout that you would like to achieve.
The treadmill does not have any other additional accessories, such as a tablet or water bottle holder, as it is a budget option that focuses on implementing fitness-related features instead of those for convenience.
- Assembly of this product is incredibly simple and may only take up to half an hour at most.
- This treadmill is so small and space-saving that it can fit anywhere and into any home, and it can even be folded and put away later so that it takes up virtually no space at all.
- Despite its low-price point, the treadmill comes with workout programs and a heart rate monitor, neither of which are often found at the budget level.
- In addition, incline settings aren’t usually available with treadmills at this price range, but the Confidence GTR Power Pro has three of them.
- At $249.99, this treadmill is extremely affordable and great as a budget option.
- 1.5 HP for a motor is generally weak for any treadmill in the market. It still works well as the treadmill does not reach high speeds, but it’s reasonable to want something a little more powerful.
- The very small running belt means that this treadmill can only be used for walking or jogging, and taller users may be unable to use it at all. Coupled with the low maximum speed of 7.5 MPH, this treadmill cannot be used for running or intense workouts.
- This treadmill’s running track requires extremely frequent maintenance and lubrication in order to continue working smoothly and to avoid damage. This can be a hassle to some.
- The display console on this treadmill is not backlit, so it may be difficult to see for some.
- There is no warranty offered with this treadmill.
Shipping And Handling
This treadmill ships from a number of different sources. They are primarily shipped with free shipping via third parties on Amazon, and shipping is limited to only certain areas worldwide.
In addition, the treadmill ships from Golf Outlets of America, with all orders placed before noon being shipped out within the same day. The arrival of your treadmill can be anticipated within three to five days.
Confidence Fitness as a company uses UPS and FedEx for all their shipments of this treadmill. You can choose between Regular (ground) shipping, Fast (two-day) shipping, and Fastest (next day air) shipping. However, the company uses UPS Fast for all shipments to Hawaii and Alaska, and UPS Worldwide Express for international orders. Here is a list of the pricing for each method:
- UPS Regular (Ground): Free
- 3-Day shipping: $195
- 2-Day shipping: $215
- Overnight: $300
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the highest incline point on this treadmill?
No specific angles are noted. However, the three incline settings on the treadmill are noted as flat, 3.5% incline and 7% incline, with the highest point causing the front of the running belt to reach about 7” off the floor.
2. Can this treadmill be converted to a treadmill desk?
The Confidence GTR Power Pro is not designed to be converted into a walking office, and it is either impossible or incredibly difficult to rearrange the machine so that it can function well as a walking desk.
3. When the speed is calculated on the console, is it displayed in miles or kilometers?
It depends on which version you buy. Earlier models of the Confidence GTR Power Pro displayed speed in kilometers, but more recent editions display speed in miles.
The Confidence GTR Power Pro treadmill certainly has its negative sides, as its budget status means that some areas of size and quality had to be cut down on. However, it is a good option for those who need a little help getting into a physically active lifestyle but don’t want to break the bank over it.
If you are a serious runner looking for a high-quality treadmill for intense marathon training, you’ll want to skip out on this one. But if you want a reliable and functional treadmill at a low price that promises more than what you pay for, then there is no harm in giving this one a try.