8 Clothing Tips That Can Make Your Butt Look Bigger and Add Shape
Wanting a bigger butt is a trend that is fast on the rise, and I'm not surprised. It started with Celebs and made it's way into the mainstream very quickly. I mean who doesn't envy those women with perfectly shaped behinds? Many of us wish we had bigger and better-looking behinds to complement the rest of our bodies.
Exercises and eating healthy foods can make your butt bigger, however, if you’re looking for an instant butt lift, then this is not the solution as it can take some time before you start seeing results.
Believe it or not! The clothes that you wear can make a lot of difference in the way your butt looks to others. It certainly gives a whole new meaning to the phrase “honey, does my butt look big in this?”
Some clothes can actually make your butt more toned and shapely. So, if you have a party to go to or a date and want to look your best, follow these simple style tips and flaunt a bigger booty.
1. Wear a Girdle
The best part about a girdle is that you can wear it all the time. Essentially, what it’ll do is start pushing all the excess fat from your abdominal area to your hips.
A girdle will instantly suck in your tummy and make your bum look bigger. Get a good quality girdle and try it out, it’s a great instant fix to uplift your bum.
2. Accentuate Your Waist
Buy a medium or large width belt and wear it around the tiniest part of your waist. These belts go best with loose blouses, sweaters or button-down shirts. For the most effective look, use dark belt on a light-colored top.
Also, ensure that the top that you wear doesn’t have any horizontal stripes or patterns, especially in the waist area. Such patterns will highlight your tummy area and make it seem bigger. Instead, go with solid colors, and if possible dark shades. It’ll make your bum look bigger.
3. Pick Proper Pants
The right pair of jeans or pants can transform your butt and make it look bigger and rounder. So, the next time you go shopping for a new pair of jeans, consider the following things.
- Remember for a bigger bottom, tighter the better. Tight fitting jeans, jeggings and skinny jeans are ideal to give an impression of a bigger butt. Baggy or loose jeans will hide your curves and your butt. You can also try boot-cut or regular jeans and cotton cigarette pants.
- Pocket placements are essential. Ensure that the pockets are small and higher up. If the pockets have some stitching, embellishments, or sequins, these pants work great as they draw all the attention to your butt. Don’t buy pants with big pockets or no pockets at all.
- Another pair of jeans that you should try are the ones with high waist. The top of these jeans needs to fit around the part of your waist that is the slimmest. This will make your waist look thinner and your butt bigger.
- You can also try wearing low-rise jeans that start from the widest part of your hip. Team it with a fitted shirt and you’re good to go.
- Wearing cargo pants and bermuda shorts can make your butt look bigger. If you don’t have them, they’re possibly a worthy investment.
- Another great pants are Jodhpur cut pants that can enhance your butt and make it look bigger.
- Jeans that are dark in color should be avoided. Wear jeans that are pastel, white or light blue.
- Don’t wear pants or jeans that are flared towards the bottom. These kind of pants can easily overpower your frame and make your booty seem smaller, instead of bigger.
4. Select Skirts Sensibly
Skirts are a great way to enhance your butt and make it look bigger. Your skirts can’t be too tight or too loose. Too tight will flatten your butt even more. Your best bet would be to choose a skirt that cups your butt. Otherwise, you can ask your tailor to nip it in the middle just below your butt.
- Always try and wear pencil skirts. They tend to create beautiful curves and will give a nice shape to your body. However, if you’re pear-shaped, avoid these skirts.
- Straight skirts also work well in highlighting your butt and making it look bigger. These skirts are the ones that come down straight from your hips.
- If you have toned legs, then why not flaunt them with a short skirt. Short skirts will also give an illusion of bigger butt.
- Don’t buy skirts that are made from shiny fabrics like satin, silk with sheen, and taffeta.
- Avoid A-line skirts as they will make your butt look smaller.
5. Dresses to Highlight Your Derriere
Dresses made from jersey tend to cling to your curves. If you feel you’ll bulge out, then wear it with shapewear. That way, you won’t have any bulges and will also be able to flaunt your butt. Also, while shopping and trying out dresses, pick the ones that replicate the pencil shape. You’ll be able to notice the difference instantly.
6. Choose The Right Fabrics
While shopping for trousers, pants, shorts, jeans, capris, or skirts, try and get them in suede, velvet, faux leather or corduroy. These fabrics give an illusion of a bigger butt when worn.
7. Wear Proper Underwear
This may come as a surprise to you and may seem a little silly. But, padded panties are actually designed to give your butt an instant lift. It’ll make them appear bigger and give a better shape.
Don’t wear granny panties, the ones with really high waist. They’ll only make your butt look saggy. Instead, choose panties that are hip-hugging or low-rise.
8. Wear High Heels
Not really clothes, but, nevertheless, the kind of shoes that you wear with your clothes can also enhance your butt and make it seem bigger. Wearing high heels arches your lower back, thus, giving your butt a firmer and perkier shape.
Always remember that no matter what you wear, clothes should flatter your body and give you a feminine look. You can follow the latest styles and trends, but, if it doesn’t suit you, it’ll be a fashion disaster. Dress sensibly and wear whatever you’re comfortable with.
Don’t get carried away by the changing trends, instead stick to something that showcases your body in a positive light.