|Treadmills||Price||Best Features||Disadvantages||Our Rating||Amazon|
|LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill||$$|
- 15 Incline levels and 11 MPH max speed, which can be controlled from handlebars
- Automatic shut-off
- Tracks all of the workout information like Burnt Calories, distance covered, speed, and Incline level
- Lifetime Warranty for the frame and motor, 3 years warranty for parts and 1 year of free labor.
- 17 Built-in programs, 2 Heart-rate Programs and a unique ability to store the data in a portable USB Drive
- 2.5 CHP motor which doesn't cause any stutters while changing the speed.
- No cooling Fans
- Paid LifeSpan Membership which you have to buy separately
- It comes with no USB and no Lubricant Sample
|5/5 – Our 1st pick in Best Treadmills 2017||Click Here|
|Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill||$$$$|
- The machine is whisper-quite and not noise at all of the speeds
- Max speed is 12 mph
- Built in Cooling fans and Heart-rate monitor
- Extra joint, knee and ankle protection
- Built-in speakers with iPod and other mp3 players compatibility
- Lifetime warranty on frame and motor.
- You can't install more programs since there is no program customization allowed in this machine.
- The unit is very large, it takes a lot of space even it is folded.
|4.5/5 – Our 2nd Pick||Click Here|
|ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill||$$$|
- Running Surface of this machine is 22″ x 60″ which is good enough to accommodate all of the wide and tall consumers.
- 24 Built in programs which can be personalized. These programs focus on Incline, Calories, Intensity and Speed.
- The machine is compatible with iFit Live which accommodate Google Maps Trails and allows you to challenge your facebook friends and hire a trainer virtually.
- The machine inclines up to 15% and declines for up to 3%.
- ProForm is not offering any Electronics Warranty for this Treadmill which is the pain in the ass.
- No user profiles at all. If there are multiple users there to use a single treadmill, it can't store the data of both. You need iFit live to do this job which you have to buy separately.
|4/5 – Our 3rd Pick||Click Here|
|Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill||$$|
- The motor of this machine is 2.25 HP which is very powerful in this budget and really good for joggers and walkers.
- The machine Inclines up to 15%.
- Excellent cushioning
- Built-in speakers with iPod and MP3 Players compatibility
- 300 lb weight limit
- 30 pre-installed workout programs
- There is only one thing in this machine which we don't like and that is the running surface. It's only 20″ x 55″ which is really good in this price but not really great for tall runners.
|ProForm Power 995c Folding Treadmill||$$$|
- The machine have excellent cushioning which helps to reduce the impact on joints by 28% and relieve tension from the body. Provides more efficiency towards running and much more comfortable as compared to others out there.
- Excellent price points for features
- This treadmill speeds up to 12 mph and works excellent at its maximum speed.
- Tracks all of your progress by saving the data of time, speed, incline, calories burnt, distance covered so far, etc.
- Power 995c is compatible with iFit live
- 350 lb weight limit for this machine.
- This treadmill is not that easy to setup. It's very hard to assemble the machine. It's not like you put it out of the box and assemble it in minutes. You might not be able to do it by yourself and require the ProForm's Service.
- This machine has cooling fans but of no use at all. I mean Low-Quality fans!